Thursday, August 22, 2013

No Internet Day - Day 21

I would first like to apologize to my readers and family for not posting yesterday's Blog.  It seems that a lightning storm went through Winnemucca, Nevada last evening and as a result the internet was lost at the HIE.  The Blog is just to difficult and tedious to do using a cell phone.  I also am not exactly sure how to get the photos to the cell to post them on the Blog?
The temperatures varied 30 degrees as the low was 63F and the high temperatures reached 93F.  Gasoline purchased today came in at $3.769/gallon, a wee bit higher than the norm I am going to guess.  The drive on Route 80, Donner Pass and the stop in Reno made for a somewhat busy and interesting day.
Day 22 escapades shall also be posted this evening as well so my plans are not needed at this time.
Stay tuned folks, they are coming right up!

The Traveller

2 comments: