Saturday, August 10, 2013

Serenity Day - Day 10

Temperature variation today included a low of 68F when I left Bozeman to a high of 86F on I-15 during the trek up to Shelby, Montana.  The sun was out all day, just a beautiful day!  Gasoline topped off at $3.689/gallon just outside of Shelby.  It was such a relaxing day, temperature, sun, low mileage, and scenery along the I-15 Highway made it a very enjoyable ride.  Just a note that the previous three days, the total mileage driven was close to 1200 miles, today's total  a more manageable 265 miles.
My plans are to traverse the entire Going-To-The-Sun Road tomorrow in Glacier National Park.  The two (2) previous tries, both the West and East entrances were open but a no-go through the Park.  A nasty thunderstorm went through tonight, I just hope that the weather is nice tomorrow. 
Until tomorrow!

The Traveller

2 comments: