Thursday, August 8, 2013

Twin Lakes Part Deux


These pictures where taken of the Twin Lakes from Beartooth Highway near Montana Wyoming border.  As was stated in an earlier Blog (Where's Papa Dave III), this Highway connects Red Lodge, Montana to Cooke City, Montana.  The one obvious difference in the photos is the time of year that they were taken, the top photo was taken on May 31, 2012 and the bottom photo taken on August 8, 2013.  The very first time I  saw these Lakes was in the early 1970s along with my brothers.  I remember that the Lakes were a bit more blue then, perhaps the sunlight had more of an effect then.


2 comments:

  1. On this set, I'll pick the latter of the two. I really like the juxtaposition of the two seasons, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice...what a lucky man to be seeing it so many different times....just lovely...

    ReplyDelete