Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Minnesota Statesmen Day - Day 6

Temperatures are still to my liking as the morning temperature was 64F when I left Woodbury and rose to a high of 77F in the afternoon.  I did get some down pours though just outside of Fargo, North Dakota in the late afternoon.  Gasoline prices actually went down a few cents from yesterday, showing up today at $3.589/gallon.
My plans tomorrow include visiting Theodore Roosevelt National Park in Western North Dakota and to finally slip into Montana.  Woo-hoo!
For those interested, my total mileage to date is at 1734 miles which include states New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota traveled.  Not bad for 6 days of travel, equating to 289 miles/day.
A busy day is planned for tomorrow, so as they sometimes will say, I will see you on the flipside!

The Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment